As consultants, Hub staff have designed and successfully implemented a range of Board & Corporate Governance Improvement Projects including:
- Reviewing & redrafting constitutions
- Documenting charters, roles & responsibilities
- Identifying & drafting policies and procedures
- Implementing various risk management strategies
- Auditing governance against better practice benchmarks
- Establishing meeting management protocols
- Designing & implementing needs-based Board recruitment actions.
The Hub Partners have more than 40 years accumulated experience sitting on Not-For-Profit Boards including:
- ACT Deafness Resource Centre
- AFL Central West
- Australian Business Volunteers
- Canberra Hospital Auxiliary
- Marist Australian Football Club (Canberra)
- Oncology Massage
- Pegasus ACT – Riding for the Disabled
- RESULTS International (Australia)
- Sharing Places
- Weston Creek Wildcats Australian Football Club (Canberra)
- and a number of community sporting organisations.
When you’re ready to talk, we’re ready to listen – so contact the Hub!