The Hub allows you to do what you do best – follow your passion and make a difference to the lives of your clients – while we do what we do best – provide tailored value-for-money administrative support including:
- Financial Management – Accounts Receivable; Accounts Payable; Payroll; BAS Reporting; PAYG Payment Summaries; Donor Management; and Grant Reporting & Acquittal
- Financial Systems – Quickbooks and MYOB including upgrades and migrations to Cloud versions of both applications
- People Management – Payroll & Superannuation; Award Terms and Conditions; Salary Packaging & Contracts; Member & Volunteer Management; and Time Recording Solutions
- Office Services – Mail Registry; Office Space; and Archive Storage
- Practical Board Governance Advice & Solutions – Financial Reporting; Meeting Management; Risk & Issues Management; and Board Policy, Procedure & Template Development
- Specialist Service Broker – Accounting; Auditing; Legal; Business Insurance; Business Start-Ups; Management Consulting; Editing, Design & Publishing; Website Development & Maintenance; and ICT Procurement & Support.
Hub Staff have been intimately involved in the establishment and delivery of Shared Services to the ACT Government, and the development of a Shared Services strategy across the Federal Government.
Recently, Hub Staff have provided shared administrative services to a number of organisations including RESULTS International (Australia) Inc and Pegasus – Riding for the Disabled. The Hub has also provided business services to time-poor individual individuals and small businesses.
When you’re ready to talk, we’re ready to listen – so contact the Hub!